Regional BDM - Europe - Cash Solutions
Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Sales/Retail/Business Development
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: Substantial package and bonus
G4S Region: Europe
G4S Business Unit:Region
Closing Date: November 23, 2011
Main Purpose of role
Currently our cash revenue for Europe stands at £150 million GDP.
Reporting directly to the Regional Cash Director Europe, this role will be directly responsible for:
- Developing and delivering new cash solutions sales revenues to the Region.
- Develop and deliver a plan to deliver new customer facing capabilities within all countries in the Region. This will include the organisation of the BD process, the structure and the people
- Move our capability from the provision of Cash Services to large scale Cash solutions contracts in Cash Centre Outsourcing, complex ATM and Retail solutions
- Achieve business plan growth targets for Cash Solutions in the G4S Europe Region – with emphasis on Central and Southern Europe
- Support countries to build their customer base and cash solutions revenue in line with their growth strategy.
- Develop cash solutions understanding and plan within countries, providing direct assistance to country MDs, Sales and Business Development heads
- Input into overall strategy development ensuring businesses develop effective sales account management, business development structures and processes aligning with their strategy
- Ensure country businesses have in place the capability in terms of business development people and the necessary components to bid for and deliver cash solutions in relevant businesses (e.g. technology, consulting capability)
- Ensure clear metrics with appropriate KPIs are in place to demonstrate effectiveness of sales strategy at country and regional level
- Manage regional accounts development including the development of suitable Master Service arrangements with clients (banking, retail etc.) that operate in multiple countries
- Introduce new cash products according to the business’ stage of development (Cash 360, Cash Forecasting, ATM solutions etc)
- Direct involvement with countries in leading and negotiating major bids/tenders with businesses on appropriate commercial terms
- High level relationship and account management with existing and potential customers
- Ensure pricing, risk and commercial contract terms are appropriately applied in cash businesses and that price increase strategies are developed and applied
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven Business Development capability in implementation of effective sales/BD teams in multiple countries
- Proven Pan European business development experience having contributed to bids, tenders and major wins worth at least £30 million, preferably in Cash Solutions.
- Preferable to have experience of developing solutions in at least 2 of these specialities:- CIT, cash processing,
- Must be fluent in English and ideally 1 other European language
- Excellent interpersonal skills and influencing abilities
- Must be able to work independently, often in remote areas and must be computer literate.
- Have attended relevant cash / ATM conferences.