Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Human Resources/Health and Safety
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Region: UK & Ireland
G4S Business Unit:UK&I Facilities Management
Closing Date: April 2, 2017
G4S Facilities Management improves the lives of thousands of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments. At G4S we are used to working in critical and secure environments. Our expertise in sectors such as defence, prisons, courts and hospitals is second to none. This expertise also reassures our clients in education, banking and utilities, where they welcome our extra vigilance when maintaining and operating their buildings.
G4S have been established for over 100 years, operate in 120 countries, globally and employ 640K people. The opportunities for development and growth within such a vast company are extraordinary.
- Co ordinate the end to end process of Security recruitment to ensure that the process is progressed efficiently. From raising the approval to recruit, generating job adverts, scheduling of interviews to issuing of offers of employment.
- Ensure that candidates within the recruitment applicant tracking system are kept informed at any given stage within the recruitment process to ensure a good candidate experience.
- Liaising with the Hiring Managers to understand their recruitment needs and requirements to assist with candidate short listing.
- liaise with the Area Operations Controller Manager to gain a full understanding of priority vacancies to ensure that particular focus is given to these positions.
- Provide a full recruitment administrative service so that the needs of the contract are met.
- Organise and co-ordinate interviews, diaries, and travel arrangements ensuring individual and functional/departmental objectives are met.
- Engage with the Screening department to ensure that candidates are advanced through the process as efficiently as possible, providing assistance to the candidates and the screening department in resolving any queries or outstanding matters which arise.
- Maintain the applicant tracking system, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner.
- Deal with all routine recruitment and screening queries so that an appropriate response is provided in a timely manner.
- Collate, produce and distribute regular and ad-hoc statistics and reports so that individuals and departments receive accurate up to date information with regards to Security recruitment.
- Provide full administration support with contract and offer letter production.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience within a similar role and have used applicant tracking systems previously. The preferred candidate must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook emails and calendar.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team as well as working independently and be able to prioritise their workload without constant supervision.