Number of Positions: 3
Job Category: Other
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Business Unit:
Closing Date: August 10, 2012
Job Introduction:To prepare and deliver the portfolio of programmes specific to the prison to ensure contractual and audit levels are maintained
- Complete assessment interviews for prisoners on all programmes and participate in selection meetings so that effective programmes are in place for Prisoners.
- Teach across the portfolio of programmes delivered at the prison, as a main and co-tutor to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Maintain prisoner records during the programme and assist in updating prisoner waiting lists so that accurate information is maintained for audit purposes.
- Complete and participate in Post Programme Reviews/ reports within the Prison, at other establishments and within the community to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Maintain up-to-date information on relevant offender management processes so that effective information can be provided to other departments.
- Deliver Staff Awareness Training, when requested, to maintain standards of programme accreditation.
- Conduct one to one work with selected prisoners to meet individual needs of the prisoner.
- Ensure the maintenance of security within the prison environment by compliance with security instructions.
The Ideal Candidate:Willingness to undertake the necessary tutor training for accredited programmes