Close Protection Operator
Number of Positions: 10
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Business Unit:
Closing Date: December 17, 2011
We are now recruiting for CP Operators to work at the front end of the delivery of our operation, the role requires individuals who are suitably experienced and qualified in firearms and armoured vehicle driving, they must be able to follow instructions clearly but also able to make command decisions on the spot in order to achieve the aims of the organization.
We have operations iin both the North and South of Afghanistan on a rotation of 9 weeks in-country 3 weeks on leave. This is subject to a 12 month service agreement.
Provide Close Protection in accordance with SOP’s for all clients as directed during Ops briefs or other “Quick Orders” briefs to take positive action and accountability for assigned work.
To assist the CPO Team Leader to execute the day to day assigned tasks.
To assist the Vehicle Commander in pre- and post mission administration for serviceability and accountability of all designated equipment.
To provide statements when requested for the preparation of all incidents and accident reports.
To maintain a high standard of welfare, morale and discipline.
Execute any other tasks commensurate to the Operator’s role as deemed appropriate by the Project Manager
Maintain a professional operational relationship with the clients.
Maintain an acceptable level of physical fitness.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be considered for these roles candidate CV's MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Formal military / police training with at least 7 years service
- Recognised Close Protection course, and current SIA licence in Frontline Close Protection
- Recent experience in a volatile or relevant environment (active service / commercial experience in low infrastructure environments)
- Experience of firearms / off-road driving / first aid
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to follow instructions