Assistant Control Operator
Number of Positions: 2
Contract Type: Temporary Casual
G4S Region: Group
G4S Business Unit:
Closing Date: April 30, 2017
G4S Australia and New Zealand make up one part of the world's leading international security solutions group reaching clients and candidates in 110 countries whilst employing 618,000 employees across all levels.
Drawing on more than 100 years of company history, G4S is proud of its distinct cultures and strong values. Guided by our values such as customer focus, expertise, performance and integrity we strive to recruit only the best people, allowing us to provide a unique and tailored solution to our clients.
The responsibilities undertaken within this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assist all customers and visitors in an efficient, friendly and professional manner
- Directing and coordinating of metropolitan patrol services
- At pre-determined times checking that all protected premises with alarm systems are armed and functioning correctly
- Promptly attending to all alarm activations or signals registering at the Control Centre and following prescribed procedures in resolving each activation
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Must have a current 1A Security Licence.
- Previous security and/or customer service experience is required. A Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- An ability to assess problems and make sound judgments as to the action to be taken
- High level of interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Requires independent thinking and problem solving skills