Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Line Management
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Region: UK, Ireland and Africa
G4S Business Unit:
Closing Date: October 14, 2011
Competitive Salary, company car plus other benefits
A vacancy has arisen for an Area Manager to lead the Telereal Trillium team in the London and East Anglia region, delivering a world class security service.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Area Manager will lead the team to deliver exceptional service in the protection of assets, personnel and reputation of the client whilst providing an enhanced customer experience through client facing staff.
As the principal contact for G4S with our client, Telereal Trillium, you will be responsible for leading, managing and delivering the Security and contract operating performance for all services as required by our contract.
As the custodian of the contract’s operational performance, you will be responsible for ensuring that the performance of the contract meets and exceeds the expectations of the Telereal Trillium and G4S stakeholders.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- With budget responsibility delivering maximum efficiency in delivering a cost effective service to the client.
- Delivering performance against agreed KPI’s.
- Providing an enhanced front of house customer experience.
- Compliance with all statutory / contractual standards and regulations.
- Management of work schedules including temporary assignments.
- Strong leadership of the team ensuring high staff morale and motivation.
- Delivery of continuous improvement
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong leadership and people management skills; able to challenge, coach, motivate and train staff to produce positive results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at individual, team and group level and equally comfortable and effective in communicating with front line staff, managers, clients and members of the public.
- Able to build, develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, suppliers and internal support services.
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving skills and a focus upon continuous improvement, both personally and to the benefit of the client and G4S and can effectively operate with the minimum of supervision and direction.
- Able to work under pressure, with a confident and resilient nature when dealing with contractual issues,
- Ability to prioritise and manage tasks and directives which may conflict each other.
- Able to produce informative and concise reports
- A working knowledge of contract and health and safety.
- Numerate and literate and experienced with Microsoft Office tools.